Hello, beauties! Welcome back to my self nail art post!
- BEAUTY NAILS – SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK 6 – ROSY BABY BOOMER STYLE WITH POLY GEL
- BEAUTY NAILS – SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK 5 – GRAY MARBLE MOOD WITH OMBRE GRADIENT DESIGN
- BEAUTY NAILS – SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK 4 – SIMPLE BUT CHIC BLACK
- BEAUTY-NAILS – SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK 3 – BLING BLING METALLIC BLUE
- BEAUTY – NAILS – SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK 2 – WHITE AND SHINY STYLE
- BEAUTY – NAILS – DIY -SELF NAIL ART OF THE WEEK – 셀프 네일
I feel like it has been a while since I posted the latest post of self nail art. Well, Let’s say I have been busy to take care of my nails thinking of what should be the next for new nails. I was dealing with tough real life that I have been carrying on.
However, I think I have done things which must be done, so I am finally able to think about my own beauty with new nails.
A sudden idea for the new nails was ‘transparency’. I thought it would be cool to try transparent nails with glitter so it can make little bit of holographic effect.
Below Instagram photo is what I got inspired by for this time. Look at that gorgeous shimmering holographic transparent nail design!
Uh-Oh, But sadly, I could not do just like the design, because I did not have right nail sticker foil of holographic design. What I only have is 3 kinds of glitters. So, I had to choose one of those which seems similar with the holographic color the most.
Take a look the result that I have tried to reach any similar looks for that! Of course, as I mentioned on previous post, I tool coffin ballerina shape for new nails.
Materials Needed For The New Nails?
- Poly Gel Kit for nail extension
- Gel UV LED Lamp
- Nail Glitter
- Top and Base Gel Coat
- Nail Decor Stone Set & Tweezer
- Nail file
- Gel Nail Polish Cleaner or Nail Remover Acetone
- Some Cotton Pads or Tissue
Well, for me doing those nails, I am not fully satisfied with its result. I am going to be improved on skills and nail materials and try it again with the perfectly right materials for holographic transparent nails.
Yet, I do love all the nails that I have done so far and my lovely hobby which is always bringing pretty outcomes for better and I-Feel-Pretty mood.
Until the next nail design, Cheers!
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your support!