Do you want to make your breast shape pretty? Let’s take a look at tips for it in this article.
It is a women’s dream to have more voluptuous, beautiful and pretty breasts. There is a desire to recover a body that has been damaged by aging, breastfeeding, menopause, weight loss, etc., as if it were young. And many women are not satisfied with the shape or size of their breasts.
In many cases, they are not as pretty as those in the mirror, and often do not meet their expectations.
Tips to help make your breasts look prettier!
You can also make your breasts look prettier.
You can follow a series of tips to help you keep your chest clean while exercising, natural remedies, and more.
Massage your breasts for 30 minutes a day to make your breasts pretty. If you massage for a month, your chest will be firmer and bigger.
- Massage gives you better blood circulation and stronger muscles.
- A few drops of rosehip essential oil on the skin can also prevent stretch marks .
- When massaging, move your hands in a circular motion to massage. Massage the left chest in the right direction and the right chest in the left direction.
Exercise to increase breasts
Exercising can help increase chest elasticity. It is a good idea to exercise steadily 30 minutes or more twice a day.
Here are some tips to increase your chest with exercise.
- Weight exercise
- Palm exercise: Place your palm over your chest and press with pressure. This will strengthen your chest muscles. After applying the pressure for 20 seconds, it relaxes for 10 seconds.
- Swim in the air: Move your body as if you were swimming in the water. It is a fun and effective exercise.
- Push-ups: Push-ups 20 times a day with moderate rhythm, with your face facing the floor. This will create a strong, elastic chest.
Some foods can help make your breasts pretty. These foods increase estrogen fish, so it is good to take them during recovery or during menopause after childbirth.
The following foods are good for making your breasts pretty.
- Sunflower oil
Extra Beauty treatment to make a beautiful breast
You may have seen how elastic, pretty breasts before childbirth changed after childbirth.
The chest becomes smaller and begins to sag. Clothes worn before childbirth no longer fit. Depression and self-esteem are also less likely. In this case, plastic surgery can help. People who have undergone this surgery are said to be very satisfied.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your lovely support!