Learn how to make beautiful glycerin soap with the desired color and fragrance. It is good to give it to someone or to decorate the bathroom.
Make glycerin soap for decoration and anti-corrosion. Homemade glycerin soap has many advantages compared to commercial soaps on the market. In fact, glycerin is a by-product of soap with various properties, and has excellent moisturizing effect.
Glycerin has a jelly-like shape at room temperature and is soft and transparent to the touch.
Therefore, it is very easy to make glycerin homemade soap beautifully. Furthermore, natural products can make a great scent!
Let’s make glycerin soap!
The use of glycerin soap has many benefits for the skin and the body in the first half. The benefits of glycerin soap are:
- Moisturizes the skin with powerful moisturizers .
- Promote the skin’s regeneration process. It helps dry skin by supplying moisture to the deep layers of the skin. It also helps with wounds and burns.
- Because it has antibacterial properties, it deeply purifies the pores of the skin .
- Prevent acne .
Glycerin soap can be very fun to make and can be made into a variety of shapes such as circle shape, heart shape, and small rectangle. All you need is a silicone mold of the desired shape.
You can also add dyes and additives to it to decorate it beautifully and give it a nice fragrance.
Soap with petals and essential oils
If you want to make your own personalized gift, try this method. This product is a soap of various shapes and colors with flowers inside, and can be made according to the taste of the person who wants to give a gift.
- Microwave container
- Glycerin soap base material (about 300 grams)
- Various shaped silicone molds (about 3 pieces)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Spray bottle
- Essential oil for soap
- Slender wooden stick
- Plastic wrap
How to make?
- Pour rubbing alcohol into the spray bottle and set aside.
- Glycerin If you are into pieces, the back cut into pieces placed in a container for a microwave oven.
- The microwave is then turned on for a few seconds until the glycerin is dissolved .
- Stir well with a wooden stick.
- Quickly add 2 drops of essential oil and selected colorants .
- Stir once more with a wooden stick.
- Now pour it into the silicone mold.
- Add to the mold so that the petals are well distributed .
- Stir again with a wooden stick.
- If foaming occurs, you can spray alcohol to get rid of it.
- Let the contents cool and set for 2 hours. Once the soap has solidified, carefully remove it from the mold.
Wrap it in for better storage. If it is made as a gift, you can wrap it with transparent cellophane paper and add a bow ribbon. Alternatively, wrap it well with wrapping paper and tie it with a string.
Orange glycerin soap
If you like the scent of oranges, make a glycerin soap with a little orange peel. Orange peel is a material that adds a special color and adds a subtle citrus scent. For this reason, to make soap with orange peel, you need to peel it off, scratch it all out, and then dry it in the sun for a few days.
Now you can do it like this:
- 1 peel of dried orange after stretching
- Transparent glycerin (300 grams)
- Silicone mold
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
- Orange color for soap
How to make?
- First , add a little orange peel to the mold.
- Then , turn the microwave until the glycerin is dissolved . About 2-3 seconds is enough.
- After removing from the microwave, add color and stir well.
- Pour glycerin into silicone mold.
- Mix the peel of glycerin and orange with a wooden stick.
- Remove all foam by spraying rubbing alcohol.
- Cool for 2 hours and remove from mold.
Don’t hesitate to make this beautiful glycerin soap as a gift to yourself or someone. In addition to being very easy to make, glycerin has many excellent properties. You can also add the desired scent and color to make the product perfect for you.
Authentic Grace Me’s Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.de.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your kind support!