“If you have oily skin, you need to keep the skin’s characteristics in mind when applying makeup.
Otherwise, something could get worse. “
Making makeup on oily skin is really difficult. Make-up peels off easily, smears, clogs pores, and can cause various skin problems . So today, I’m going to share 7 makeup tips for oily skin. Keep your skin smooth and matte all day long!
Top 7 makeup tips for oily skin that you have to know!
1. Prepare the skin
The first tip is to prepare your skin before applying makeup.
That way, all skin products will last longer and look better.
Here’s how to prepare your skin.
Read more : Beauty – How To Make Black Mask Pack At Home + To get rid of Acne and Blackheads
- Exfoliation : Exfoliating can help smooth the skin texture and give it a smooth finish. Choose a gentle exfoliant specifically designed for your skin type. Do this at least once a week, and at most three times a week.
- Moisturizing : The exfoliation has made the skin a bit dry, so the skin will try to produce more oil. At this time, it is necessary to control oil production by keeping the skin moist.
2. Always use free bass
If you have oily skin, this second tip will help you keep your makeup consistent.
- With a light, opaque free base that doesn’t have oil, let’s face the areas that are more oily (forehead, nose, chin). Powder is the best option.
- Make sure your face is clean and dry before applying the free base . Don’t forget to do this before your makeup base, powder or other makeup.
3. Choose a glossy or matte finish makeup
Another tip is to use a mousse or powder makeup product that provides a glossy or matte finish.
- Look for a moist, oil-free base formula. Choose a scentless mineral option for lasting makeup. This type of product is less likely to clog pores and cause acne.
- Use a brush or pencil to apply the base. That way, you can absorb excess oil without clogging your pores and creating more oil.
Read more : Beauty – 11 Useful Tips For Long-Lasting Makeup You Must Know
4. Don’t use too much powder
If you have oily skin, one important tip is to use all products in moderation . Surely, powder can give you a smoother finish, but if you use too much powder , it can cover your pores and increase your risk of infection or acne.
- Apply powder only where you need it and don’t use too much.
- It is important to use a translucent matte formula as it can dim the gloss of your skin tone.
- If you’ve applied too much powder, moisten a makeup pad and gently tap your skin to remove excess powder.
5. Always carry oil paper
It doesn’t matter how flawless your makeup is in the morning or whether it’s matte. If you have oily skin, your face will get oily in a matter of hours. In this case, it is best to use oil paper.
- The secret to using this paper without removing all the makeup is to simply press it against the oily area to remove the oil from the skin.
- Never rub oil paper on your skin. That way, the paper can absorb the oil while keeping the makeup intact.
6. Take off your makeup at the end of the day
Read more : Beauty – DIY – 11 Natural Ingredients To Make Makeup Remover At Home
It is really important to remove your makeup at the end of the day. Sleeping without makeup overnight can clog pores and create blemishes. Therefore, you must follow the daily routine.
- Improve skin texture and pore size with a gentle astringent tonic containing salicylic acid .
- If your skin is even sensitive, you may need to try a few different options first to find one that doesn’t irritate your skin.
7. Use sunscreen for oily skin
Many women with oily skin don’t use sunscreen because they are worried that it will have too much oil and that it will clog pores. However , it is important to remember that exposure to the sun without sunscreen results in spots, freckles and premature aging.
- Therefore, women with oily skin should buy a sunscreen gel or light sunscreen with SPF50 or higher.
In addition to following the correct makeup routine, it’s important to avoid fast food and sugar. You also need to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and remove toxins!
These care tips can help you control the amount of oil your skin produces.
Read more : Beauty – 7 incredible truths and hacks about Skin Care + Makeup
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes and subscribes as your kind support!