Before going to bed, do you always remove makeup, cleanse your face, and apply moisturizer?
There are habits that are practiced every day without knowing whether it is good or bad, and among them there are many habits that spoil your health or appearance. First of all, you need to know which habits are harmful to minimize or prevent them.
In this article, I will talk about bad habits that have become a part of my daily life without much thought.
8 common habits that ruin your appearance
1. Crossing your legs
Cross-legged sitting position is especially common among women who like elegant positions.
- Sitting cross-legged reduces blood circulation , causing problems such as varicose veins
- Braided legs can cause back pain and genital diseases . This is because if you cross your legs for a long time, it puts pressure on your legs.
2. Taking a hot shower
This is because hot water can make your skin dry and itchy.
- Dermatologists tell you to lower the water temperature and finish short when showering
- Use a non-irritating skin moisturizer and avoid using too strong or coarse grains if possible.
3. Comb your hair right after shower
Many people brush their hair reflexively right after a shower, but wet hair is weaker than when it’s dry, so it’s easy to spoil your hair.
Combing your hair when it’s wet is much easier to break or fall off.
- To keep your hair healthy, dry it gently with a towel.
- Dry naturally and then comb
- Regardless of the length of the hair , comb from the tip to the root
4. Too frequent Exfoliation
I think you must exfoliate in order to get rid of blemishes, but too frequent exfoliation promotes the secretion of sebum or even dry the skin.
Dermatologists recommend lactic or glycerol-based peeling products over exfoliating agents that are physically irritating.
5. Resting Your Chin on your hand
If you focus on reading or computer, you can often see people holding their chins on their chins without their knowledge . If the chin is supported, the hyoid bone is slightly distorted as the chin is pressed by the strength of the hand .
Although it is not obvious, it interferes with blood circulation and creates a double chin . It can also accelerate skin aging!
6. Touching your face often
Many times my hands go to my face unconsciously, but the problem is that my hands are not always clean. Touching your face can also cause a number of skin problems.
The main reason that the skin becomes sensitive or acne occurs is that dirt or germs from touching the face are transmitted .
7. Applying sunscreen only on the face
As the ozone layer damage gets worse, more sunlight penetrates, causing skin damage. To prevent sun damage, they make the mistake of applying sunscreen only to exposed faces without covering them with clothes.
Carefully applying sunscreen can prevent premature aging and blemishes.
8. Sleep without removing makeup
There are many women who forget to remove makeup after returning home, but when cosmetic residues accumulate in their pores, they become inflamed and cause acne.
Therefore, people, Before going to bed, always wipe your makeup off, wash your face, and apply moisturizer!
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes and subscribes as your kind support!