In addition to being rich in vitamin C, lemon contains a variety of flavonoids that increase the effectiveness of vitamins and prevent them from lowering.
Lemon is a citrus fruit that has been used in cooking since ancient years to combat certain diseases. It can be used as juices, pastries and infusions, and can also be used to make essential lemon oils.
Lemon acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent the negative effects of free radicals. It is also recommended for the following reasons:
- Vision protection
- Eliminate toxins
- Tastes good
- Promotes digestion
- Improving the cardiovascular system
Lemon is a very good fruit for our body and health. Now let’s take a look at how essential lemon oil can be used.
Lemon serves as a stimulant, stabilizer, an old-worldagent, an infection repellent, a systricant, a purifying agent, a disinfectant, a fungicide and a sleep ad supplement, and has an antibacterial action. It also helps to combat the following problems:
- Skin diseases
- Hair disease
- Gastrointestinal problems
There are two ways to create your own essential lemon oil: You can use it whenever youneed it, so you can enjoy all the benefits of lemon.
Let’s Make essential lemon oil At Home!
The first method?
If you like the scent of lemon, sprinkle essential oils at home. It can also be used as a perfume or cologne.
However, it is difficult to find people who have the right machines to make this type of oil. That’s why we’re introducing how to make your own essential lemon oil in an easy and affordable way. You can make it with just a few ingredients.
- Olive oil (200 ml)
- Almond oil (200 ml)
- 6 lemons without pesticides or special treatments (200g)
- 1 sealable glass bottle (approximately 500 ml in size)
How to make it?
- Remove the lemon peel and bake in the oven (50 ºC) for about 3 hours to allow moisture to fly away.
- Put the dry shell in a bottle and pour in two oils.
- Store in a dry, dark space for about 50 days. Sometimes you need to shake the bottle.
- After 50 days, squeeze out the lemon peel and squeeze the remaining oil into the gauze.
- Finally, transfer to the bottle. Whenever you want to feel the aroma of lemon, drop about 5 drops into the essential oil burner.
The second method?
Lemon Essence captures our hearts and brings back memories of our childhood. Lemon has a famous aroma and flavor, as well as a powerful antiseptic action, which can be very useful in the face of infection.
There is another easy and quick way to make your own essential oils. It will keep you and your family healthy, while thehouse will have an elegant scent.
- 3 lemons (100 g)
- Oilve Oil (100 ml)
- One sealed container or zip bag that can be used even at high temperatures
How to make it?
- First, bring water to a boil in a saucepan for later use.
- Peel the lemon.
- Remove the fiber from the lemon peel.
- Then put the lemon peel in hot water to remove the sour taste. Wait about 1 minute.
- In the meantime, place a zip bag or sealed container in a saucepan and open the lid to fill it with half the virgin olive oil.
- After one minute, you will find that the water with lemon peel turns yellow. Remove the shell and place it in a zip bag or container with oil and close the lid.
- Now heat the zipper bag or airtight container using a hot water container. Once the steam has boiled the mixture and blended well, the essential lemon oil will be completed. Season for 2-3 hours.
- After the time has passed, turn off the fire and wait about 24 hours.
- The next day, store in a container with a lid in a cool, dry place.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes and subscribes as your kind support!