Magnetic eyelashes are a new alternative to beautifully looking and striking the eyes. The best part is that it’s affordable and easy to use.
There is a new trend called magnetic eyelashes, which are trending. Learn about the benefits of magnetic eyelashes that improve three-dimensionality, length, amount of eyelashes, and curling.
While the first product to improve the eye for a long time, many women have been disabled. Allergies and infections caused by adhesives that must be used to bond the eyelids are the main causes.
On the other side, magnetic eyelashes contain micro magnets that can stick to the surface with magnets, so there is no need to use adhesive. Continue reading to learn more about the new fads that are becoming prevalent in the future.
What are magnetic eyelashes?
Magnetic eyelashes are natural or long-formed connected products, consisting of two or five rectangular micro magnets that can stick to a surface with magnets. As with the eyelash, you can choose the length and thickness of the mock.
Similarly, magnetic eyelashes can be easily adjusted to any eye, regardless of size or shape.
Common man-made eyelashes have become somewhat fashionable due to allergies caused by the adhesives that need to be used.
How to use magnetic eyelashes
Magnetic eyelashes can be easily attached, but they require patience. Just practice and you can easily paste it. Currently, there are two ways to attach magnetic eyelashes.
- The first is a method of attaching to the existing eyelashes using two lines of magnetic eyelashes. In other words, between the two magnetic eyelashes, their eyelashes are positioned.
- The second is to apply a magnet containing gel eyeliner and place the eyelashes on top of it.
The process of lysing eyelashes is much simpler. All you have to do is kick the magnetic eyelashes with your fingers. Then set aside for the next use.
Two-line magnetic eyelashes
This is a method of attaching two lines of eyelashes to one eye with a fine magnet. First, place the upper lashes on the eyelids. Then place the lower eyelashes under the eyelids and place them in the center of the eyelashes when fixed, pasting them with the upper lashes.
Of course, this method can be a lot of good, but there is a magnetic tweezer, a tool that makes it easier to attach eyelashes. These tools make it easy to place eyelashes on magnets and place them on the eyes.
Benefits of magnetic eyelashes
Magnetic eyelashes have several advantages over other products on the market, such as false eyelashes and eyelash extensions.
- No adhesive is required, so people who are reluctant to use eyelash products due to allergies or damage caused by adhesives can also use them safely as magnets.
- It is easy to attach it, and to take it off. Typical man-made eyelashes and eyelash extensions require techniques and tools to use the product, but magnetic eyelashes do not require prior training and require only fingers. Of course, you don’t need to hire a professional.
- Natural look. How many times have you seen someone who looks more artificial than looks with artificial eyelashes? With magnetic eyelashes, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Eyelashes are more economical than extensions.
- It can be reused about 20 times.
Let’s use it safely!
Using magnet products does not cause eye problems, but it is most important to be aware of your allergies and sensitivities. In addition, proper use of the product can increase the life of the eyelashes.
Here are some pieces of advice to consider when using magnetic eyelashes:
- Eye infections such as conjunctivitis can pass through the eyelashes, so don’t use them with others.
- Keep magnetic eyelashes in a dust-free, non-humid, enclosed area.
- You can apply eye makeup or use mascara after applying the eyelashes, not before.
- Wash your hands to prevent eye infections.
- To remove cosmetics and dirt, wash lashes with cleansing water after every use.
- If your eyes are inflamed, you may experience more severe irritation, so don’t use magnetic eyelashes.
- If eyelashes are applied in a hurry, they may not attach properly or may even hurt.
- Do not use magnetic eyelashes when undergoing AN MRI scan that uses strong magnetism. The product may be torn.
There is a tool that makes it easy to position magnetic eyelashes through magnetic surfaces.
Magnetic eyelashes are reusable and have less contamination
In general, magnetic eyelashes are a great alternative to false eyelashes and eyelash extensions, which can be reused, cost-effective and save time.
Finally, as mentioned earlier, magnetic eyelashes do not require adhesive, but they should follow the recommendations for use. Therefore, follow the instructions on the product packaging to avoid infection. This advice can increase the life of your lashes by up to 30 times. To use magnetic eyelashes, be patient and don’t forget that your hands won’t tremble.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes and subscribes as your kind support!