Now don’t throw away old furniture or objects that look useless. Can be revived with spray paint.
Spray paint is one of the best materials to make your home new and creative. Starting with the wall or to paint hard-to-reach corners to decorate the old stuff up, there is no end of things you can do with spray paint.
The texture of the spray paint is very diverse: metal, acrylic, stone, wood, matte, glossy, etc., so you can achieve almost anything you want!
Products I would like to recommend for paint spray?
edding 5200 Permanent-Spray – pastell-rosa matt – 200 ml – Acryllack zum Lackieren und Dekorieren von Glas, Metall, Holz, Keramik, lackierb. Kunststoff, Leinwand, u. v. m. – Sprühfarbe
- Acrylic paint for spraying, painting, decorating and upcycling of e.g. wood, stone, wallpaper, metal, glass, basket, plastic and concrete.
- Good coverage and very effective. Intense spray paint that is weather-resistant, scratch-proof, shock-proof, and impact-resistant. 200 ml corresponds to approx. 0.7 – 1 m².
- Quick-drying: Dust dry: approx. 1 – 3 min. Touch dry: approx. 10 min. Dried thoroughly: approx. 30 min (depending on the environment and layer thickness).
- Replaceable spray nozzle for even paint application (standard spray nozzle included).
Molotow PREMIUM Sprühdosen Pastell Farben 6x400ml Set exklusiv und nur original von klamottenstore
- Excellent mix of of matching colors for optimal color transitions.
- This unbeatable high quality stands for the highest reliability, covering power and precision. The artist jar comes with a color ring and lid in original paint, 4 ground color pigments from custom Polish Production and unique nitro alkyd connectors, the patented Molotov technology produced by a Belton.
- The adjustable piano bench is supplied with a soft cap.
The Air Cans are compatible with all the depicted spray caps.
- Anti drip, no dust, covers suitable for all, quick-drying high yield.
- 100% non-fading, high-quality, adjustable crushed Colour Pigments.
Advantages of spray paint!
In decoration, spray paint has many advantages over ordinary paint.
- No additional tools such as brushes, rollers or paint trays are required.
- Finishes faster than hand-painted paint.
- The result is even without leaving brush and roller marks.
- Because it is oil-based paint, it lasts longer than water-based paint .
- You can paint a wider surface because the brush and rollers go where you can’t go.
Notes before starting?
- The particles of the spray paint are very hard and fly out of the area you want to paint. Therefore, it is necessary to cover the area well to prevent stains.
- For the same reason, we recommend wearing a mask to protect your hands with gloves to avoid breathing toxic paint.
- It is better to use it outside so that no particles remain in the air.
- Do not use on windy days. This is because the paint will blow away in the wind, which will require more and will not be evenly painted.
- If the temperature is too high, foam may form when the paint dries.
- On sunny days, the paint will dry much faster.
- If you spray it at the same distance, it is evenly painted, and instead of focusing on one point, you must move it from side to side to spray it so that there is no point where the paint accumulates.
- If there are any less painted areas, sprinkle them once more and finish with the whole.
Now that we have looked at the precautions, let’s use our imagination and start painting. Here are some ideas.
Ideas for decorating a house with spray paint
1. Rainbow Fan
Let’s paint in different colors for each fan’s wings. Just follow these steps.
- Disassemble the fan safety net.
- Cover the part except for one wing with newspaper. Spray yellow spray.
- When the paint dries, cover it well and prepare it for spraying on other wings.
- Red spray on the second wing.
- In the same way, blue spray is applied to the third wing.
- After removing the newspaper, put the safety net back on.
When you turn on the fan, you will see a spectrum of all colors thanks to the mix of the three primary colors.
2.Flowerpot with a metallic feel
Let’s recycle canned cans to make pots for small gardens.
Related post : Home Decor – Ways And Steps To Get Your Own Cool Mini Garden At Home
- If paper stickers are attached, remove them and wash the cans well.
- When the cans are dry, put them on a newspaper and spray the inside and outside with a spray. The same color or silver color works best, but you can use any color you like. It also goes well with finishing with a stone-like spray.
- Paint it well to prevent rust.
- If you plan to plant a plant that eats a lot of water, make a hole in it.
3.Reviving old lights
An old lamp that has been peeled off can be revived like a new one.
- Rub the old paint well to make the surface even and unstained.
- It protects the inside where light bulbs and wires pass. The lampshade into which the light bulb will fit must be well covered. This is because when the paint enters the inside, electricity does not pass.
- Spray the desired color spray. The metallic texture works best .
- When it dries, a new light fixture is complete.
4.Reviving old furniture
Spray paint can be used not only for light fixtures, but also for wood, plastic and metal furniture surfaces for making old and rusty furniture to look new .
- Cover the parts you do not want to paint, such as the drawer handles, with newspaper or tape.
- Rub the surface well to avoid leaving old paint stains.
- Spray the spray evenly over the furniture.
- Sprinkle once more when it dries.
- If desired, you can finish with varnishing. It will protect the tree and give it a shine.
5.Create art work
With a little imagination and a can of spray paint, you can complete a picture that can be hung on the wall. I don’t care if I can draw!
- Prepare the surface or canvas you want to paint.
- Pick up branches and leaves. Paint on one side and fix it on the canvas before it dries.
- Without touching the leaves and branches, paint the rest of the canvas in a different color. At this time, choose a color that matches the color you have already painted.
- When the paint on the canvas dries, carefully remove the leaves and branches.
You can also do it with other things. Just choose the shape you want to leave.
6.Decorating vases with spray paint
Glass bottles or vases that are not used because they are too simple can be decorated with a simple touch.
- Tape the vase along the desired line. You can also tape it with other designs, such as geometric patterns.
- Spray your favorite color spray. If it’s a tip, the metal color is the most elegant.
- When the paint dries, carefully remove the tape. Just look at the vase that has been transformed into a pretty design.
7.Bringing life and color to dry flowers and branches
You can make interesting bouquets with dry flowers and a few branches .
- Choose dry branches and flowers .
- Spray paint from a distance not too close. Then the original color of the flower remains a little, so you can get two more vivid colors.
- It is better to use pastel shades that give a more natural feel.
Now you know how to use spray paint, let’s create your own design.
It will be endless.
Authentic Grace Me’s Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.de.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your kind support!